Terms & Conditions
2.1 You must register on the PostCo Website, prior to making a Delivery Request.
2.2 In order to complete the online registration process, you must provide us with the following information, which must be accurate:
- Your full name;
- A Valid Malaysian Billing Address;
- An operational mobile telephone number and monitored email address.
2.3 If your registrations is successful, we will provide you with a PostCo Username. This will appear on the screen immediately after the registration has completed and will also be sent to you by email.
2.4 Once you have been given a PostCo Username you may Book A Spot at any of our collection points, the procedure in respect of which is set out in Clause 4 below.
2.5 If the information you have provided us with in registration is false, fraudulent or incorrect you will not be able and/or entitled to use the Service. We reserve the right to suspend your registration to our discretion and/or until such time as you provide us with your correct details via our contact form.
2.6 If the information you have provided us with on registration subsequently changes (for example, if you move house or get a new email address), you are required us immediately using our contact form and when doing so, you are required to notify us of your full name and provide your PostCo Username).
2.7 By providing us with your Customer Account details you authorize us to take payment from you in accordance with these Terms. If we accidentally debit your account by more than we should, we will refund you the excess amount within 14 working days beginning after the day the mistake has been drawn to our attention.
3.1 You will be charged 2.90 per parcel or RM6.90 for 3 parcels (inclusive of GST) delivered to any of our Collection Points. You will not be charged for your first Delivery Request.
3.2 The Customer Account will be linked to your Bank Account. You undertake to authorize us to deduct amounts payable to PostCo for the services done as stipulated.
3.3 If we are unable to process a card payment from you for any reason, we will contact you and we will arrange payment by another means.
3.4 We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to vary the PostCo Collection Point Service Price and/or the Subscription Price upon 30 days' notice to all our account holders via the email address you have provided us upon registration.
4.1 When making a Delivery Request you undertake:
- To ensure the delivery of any goods do not, by all means, contain or comprise of Prohibited Articles as defined in Clause 8.1 below;
- To Book a Spot prior to addressing the parcel delivery. Upon confirmation of booking, proceed to enter the address of your desired Collection Point as the delivery recipient address on your parcel.
- To ensure there are no arrangements for the delivery of any goods that incur either excess and/or duty charges payable on delivery; and
- To not provide instructions to leave parcel outside the Collection Point or with a third party (e.g. neighbour) in the case where delivery cannot be made to the Collection Point (for example, because delivery is attempted outside of the Collection Point's working hours) as this will disrupt the Collection Point’s ability to retrieve your parcel. If such arrangements have been made, PostCo and the Collection Point will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred to the parcel.
4.2 When the Parcel containing your Articles is delivered to the Collection Point we will send you an email (a Delivery Confirmation Notice) via the email address you have provided us upon registration, informing you that your Parcel has been delivered and provide you with a parcel reference number (Parcel Reference Number).
4.3 Upon receiving the Delivery Confirmation Notice you must collect your Parcel from the specified Collect Point within 14 days.
5.1 When collecting your Parcel you must provide the PostCo Agent at the Collection Point with:
- Your PostCo User’s Unique Collection Code; AND/OR
- A proof of identity of the account holder (namely a valid passport, identification card (IC), driving license or student card)
If you are unable to provide either of these requirements, the PostCo Agent may refuse to give you your Parcel unless and until you can fulfill the requirements. In such circumstances, the PostCo Agent will continue to hold your Parcel at the Collection Point until the expiry of the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice.
5.2 If someone else is collecting a Parcel on your behalf as your Nominee, they will need to provide the PostCo Agent at the Collection Point with:
- Your PostCo User’s Unique Collection Code; AND/OR
- Proof of identity of the account holder (namely a valid passport, identification card (IC), driving licence or student card)
If your Nominee is unable to provide either of these requirements, the PostCo Agent may refuse to give them your Parcel unless and until they can fulfill the requirements. In such circumstances, the PostCo Agent will continue to hold your Parcel at the Collection Point until the expiry of the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice.
5.3 When you collect your Parcel, you will be sent a Collection Confirmation Notice by email confirming that your Parcel has been collected.
5.4 If you fail to collect the Parcel within the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice we reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time after 14 days following delivery either to:
- Return the Parcel to the sender at your cost (and such cost – which shall include the cost of returning the Parcel plus a reasonable administration fee – will be taken from your Customer Account prior to return); OR
- Store the Parcel else where other than at the Collection Point.
5.5 If we return your Parcel in accordance with Clause 4.7(a) above we will notify you by email.
6.1 We shall supply the Service to you using reasonable care and skill.
6.2 We have absolute discretion as to the means and procedure to be followed in the handling and storage of Parcels delivered to Collection Points.
6.3 We reserve the right to reject delivery of a Parcel at a Collect Point if:
- You are not a registered Customer;
- Your name and/or PostCo Username are not clearly identifiable on the Parcel; AND/OR
- The Package:
- Exceeds the weight or dimensions specified in Clause 7.2 below;
- Is not Correctly Packaged;
- Does not have a Label attached;
- Appears to and/or contains Prohibited Articles; OR
- Appears to be damaged.
6.4 If we reject delivery of a Parcel we will:
- Notify you by email that we have refused delivery of your Parcel and explain why; AND
- Not charge you for your booking.
- Note that if you have not registered and send a parcel to one the Collection Points, it will be rejected and you will not receive a notification by email.
7.1 All Parcels must be Correctly Packaged and labed to the address of the Collection Point.
7.2 Parcels must not weigh more than 20 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 50 centimetre x 50 centimetre x 50 centimetre.
8.1 Prohibited Articles include but are not limited to:
- Any objects or substance that are either illegal in the jurisdiction or in respect of which carriage or possession is illegal in the Jurisdiction.
- Gases, pyrotechnics, arms and ammunition or corrosive, toxic, flammable, explosive, oxidizing or radioactive materials or any other noxious, dangerous or hazardous goods or goods likely to cause damage.
- Money, prescribed drugs, liquids, foodstuff, perishable goods, coins, or plants or plant seeds or derivatives.
- Any item of high value including without limitation jewellery, bullion, deeds, bonds, securities, stamps, antiques, fine art.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other creatures.
- Any item that requires specialist storage or storage at a specific temperature.
8.2 If you nevertheless (whether knowingly or unknowingly) place a Delivery Request which results in a Prohibited Article being delivered to a Collection Point, we shall be under no liability whatsoever in connection with the Prohibited Article however arising and you shall be liable for any and all loss or damage caused by, or in connection with the Prohibited Article however arising and shall indemnify us against all penalties, claims, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection therewith and the Prohibited Article may be destroyed or otherwise dealt with in our absolute discretion by us or by any other person in whose custody they may be at the relevant time.
8.3 We shall be entitled, in our absolute discretion to suspend or cancel your registration if you arrange for Prohibited Articles to be delivered to one of our Collection Points.
9.1 All Parcels delivered to Collection Points are held there at the Customer's risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused to Parcels whilst they are being held at Collection Points.
9.2 Notwithstanding Clause 8.1 above, in the event that you are able to supply us with (i) valid proof of delivery to the Collection Point; and (ii) confirmation of the value of the Articles contained in the Parcel, we may in our absolute discretion elect to compensate you up to a maximum of RM200.00 per Parcel. In order to be eligible to receive such compensation, you must provide us with the above information in writing via email to [email protected] within 30 days of the date on which you say the Parcel was delivered. If we decide to provide you with compensation, this will be paid directly into your Customer Account.
9.3 We do not exclude or restrict in any way our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our own negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents acting in the course of their employment or agency or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
9.4 We shall not be liable whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise (including in each case negligence) for any of the following type of losses or damages arising under or in relation to provision of the Service:
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever; OR
- Any loss of profits, business contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill or revenue (whether direct or indirect).
9.5 Notwithstanding Clause 9.3 for which our liability is unlimited, our entire liability whether arising from our breach of contract, negligence, or breach of statutory duty in connection with our supply of the Service to you shall be limited to the value of the Parcel contents or RM200.00, whichever is lower.
9.6 If delivery of your Parcel is attempted outside of the Collection Point's working hours and is left outside a Collection Point or with a third party, we shall not accept liability for the Parcel contents.
9.7 The Company is not liable as a bailee in respect of any Parcels delivered to Collect Points.
10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
10.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, street rallies, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks which prevents us from supplying the Service to you.
10.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place:
- We will notify you as soon as reasonably possible by email; AND
- Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Events Outside Our Control. Where the Event outside Our Control affects our performance of the service to you, we will restart the service as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
11.1 No variation, extension or cancellation of these Terms shall be binding upon the Company unless and until it is confirmed in writing under the hand of a Director of the Company and, for the avoidance of doubt, it is declared that no person other than such Director has authority to negotiate or enter into any commitment on behalf of the Company the effect of which would or might (but for this present clause) involve the Company in any legal liability whatsoever. Any future versions of these Terms appearing on the Company Website are deemed confirmed in writing under the hand of a Director of the Company.
11.2 We may amend or repeal these Terms at any time by giving you 10 days' notification, such notification to be posted on the Company Website and your attention drawn to it by email. Your continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms
12.1 These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Constitution of Malaysia.
12.2 The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising out of a contract incorporating these Terms.
11.1 A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any of these terms.
14.1 We do not give up our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time.
15.1 If any of these Terms are found by a court to be illegal or not enforceable, all other Terms will still be in effect.
16.1 "Article" means any article which is not a Prohibited Article and "Articles" shall be construed accordingly.
16.2 "PostCo Agent" means one of a number of locations listed on the Company Website.
16.3 "Collection Point" means a PostCo Agent’s location listed on the Company Website.
16.4 "Company" or "we" or "us" or "our" or "ourselves" means between Postal Connection Sdn. Bhd., a company duly incorporated in accordance with the Companies Act 1965 and the Regulations thereof and having its registered business address at 2-37, PV 128,128, Jalan Genting Klang, 53300 Kuala Lumpur., and includes the Company's servants, agents, and any person or persons receiving, storing or carrying Parcels under the contract with the Company (including but not limited to PostCo Agents).
16.5 “Company Website" means www.postco.co.