PostCo is a leading SaaS return provider for e-commerce brands globally. Our goal is to help brands streamline their return process and transform them into revenue opportunities.
We pivoted our business in 2021 during the pandemic and have been net profitable ever since. Our mission is to revolutionize how returns are processed and be the leading SaaS return software globally.
About The Job
We deeply believe that the best customer experience is synonymous to the success of our business. Design plays an important role, providing a unified experience that stretches across the different regions we operate in and the hundreds of thousands of users who return their products on our platform daily.
We are looking for someone to own the user experience of products end-to-end, including contributing to product strategy, running design sprints, and crafting visions. This will be a fast-paced startup role where no two days are the same, but for the right person looking to solve complex challenges at a rocketship growth startup, this will be the experience of a lifetime. If this sounds like what you want – read on!
- Design and ship high quality product experiences for our retailers and users
- Push the creative boundaries to scale our product across different regions and cultures with your design explorations through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design
- Explore complex, ambiguous problem spaces, working with different cross-functional team to design a seamless user experience
- Deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Hands-on creative. Exceptional designer
- Experience launching software at scale. Good instinct for planning and prioritization of time and effort
- Broad spectrum skillset across interaction design, UX research, UX writing
- You have a passion for simplifying complicated design problems
- You skilfully balance strategy, research, interaction design, and visual design to achieve simple and elegant solutions
- You value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited paid leaves)
- Wellness, gym and fitness stipends (Self-care is important!)
- EPF, SOSCO and EIS coverage
- Work from home flexibility
- Annual and occasional quarterly retreat