About The Job
We're looking for a keen intern that understands (or desperately wants to learn about) startups and a background in operations management. This individual will work directly under the co-founders and will have direct impact on the organisation and growth of the company.
At PostCo, we are so obsessed with making an impact to the region and developing talents along the way so we will do our best to help you in getting that experience during your internship period.
As an Intern, you will be given to work on impactful projects and get exposed to interesting things that stretch your development such as: participate in brain stimulating problem solving sessions, execute project in a fast pace environment, present to multiple stakeholders, and many more.
- Sign partnerships with the largest retail stores and online stores across the region
- Manage the pipeline of merchants in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, closing, and growing
- Develop and execute off premise strategy for existing clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and PostCo management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- Execute projects from start to finish, including creating budgets to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority support projects
- Build models to evaluate the impact of partner merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention
- Constantly run tests to optimize the best acquisition channels and engage new strategic initiatives to harness new opportunities
- Fast learners who can learn and grow at an accelerated rate and can take on rapidly increasing responsibility
- You are still pursuing a bachelor degree in university, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- You have passion to make impact
- You have eagerness to learn new things and possess can-do attitude
- You possess good research, writing and organization skills
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- A hustler with a get-things-done mindset
- Someone who is up for a challenging yet rewarding journey with an early-stage startup
**You must be someone with an insatiable curiosity who is always asking why. We love learning, and we expect that you will learn new things and teach us new things from different point of view.
- You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- You lead through vision, and by example
- You love winning and love the hard work required to win in a competitive space just as much
- Servant Leader - you pride yourself on leading by example
- You are an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
The road ahead will not be easy. That’s why we’re looking for driven people to help us solve seemingly impossible problems at lightning speed. Those with grit, who work hard, fast and smart. Those who don’t wait to implement good ideas, are comfortable with imperfection but determined to get 1% better every day.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click on the 'Apply Now' button and submit your CV as well as your statement of interest!